Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Analysis of Research

Research:
First I checked what revolution art what specifications they wanted for the piece of artwork they desired.
I then checked past issues of the revolution art magazine to find out the sort of style have and colours they like to use.




 I also looked up the meaning of demand which was the theme of the next artwork to go in the magazine.
I then mind mapped the word demand to try and find a deeper meaning to the word demand such as, which, what and why people demand.
Summary of ideas:
People who demand: Government, parents, teachers, cashiers, customers and children etc.
What they demand: Peace, money, food, love, happiness, time and life.
They demand food and money to live. They demand love and happiness to be content with their selves. They demand to peace to stop fighting and they demand time to be able to do things.


No comments:

Post a Comment