Wednesday, 21 September 2011
Presentation Feedback
When presented my idea's and sketches the group said that they were good ideas and that they were logical and that a lot of thought had gone into some of them, they like the box idea most because of what it symbolizes and the creativeness of it. The only downsides they pointed out was that it would be quite hard to make and that they wasn't to sure of the colour scheme that I was doing (Purple), they thought purple was just quite a random colour and that it didn't really fit into the criteria of IDEMAND, so I decided to changed the colour scheme to red as demand is quite an aggressive word and the colour red is usually perceived and angry. The banging hand design also got a bit of good feedback in that they thought it was a good idea in that it showed aggression but they didn't think that I would be able to do it because it's a very tricky design to and make look professional which is what I believed anyway when drawing up my sketch and mind mapping my ideas. The man thinking design got the worst feedback as they thought it was too simple and didn't show much initiative in the design.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment