Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Reasons Of Choice

I've decide to go with my box idea based upon my feedback from my presentation and the fact this is the idea I am most clear about. I also choose it because it seems to be the image with most thought and creativity gone into it as well. Another reason would be that would be that it'll will probably be one of the easiest to design as I already know how I'm going to go about it and it's the one I can see most clearly in my head. The feedback helped a lot in me choosing this design to be the one I'm going to make as it let me see it more clearly and was the one that got the most appraise due to its uniqueness and the thought that went into it. Although the feedback was the best for this design, it was the one at the back of my mind that I wanted to do from the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment